2011/09/22

Australian Rum is Bundaberg

This is exactly Aussie Rum.
but nobody knows it even a people have been to AUS.
Yes, I know this is not famous all of the world.
When I was in AUS ,we always have drunk Aussie Beer and RUM&COKE.
This Rum is from Bundaberg where this town east of AUS.
this place is very famous for pickking fruits.
When I was Brisbane, I had been to shot trip alone in AUS.
It was first time for me since I 've got to AUS.
and then, I was lost at there town.
I was walking aroud there for a long time .and I didn't have a time.
I had to back to Bus terminal asap.
At the very moment I found big white Bear that it's sign of Bundaberg.
I stopped by for a little break on my way. cus I was thirsty and tired with walking.
so, This Rum was quenched my thirst and tired .
The memorials of my Aussie life recurred to my mind.
But It's too bad・・・・・we can't drink it in JPN cus nobody imports it.
so why don't you have some Aussie RUM&COKE at OWL in NAKAMEGURO!!!!!

0 件のコメント: