2010/11/26

Long time no see mate !

My friend came to OWL from AUS.
He is Chad who I met him in Brisbane.
I haven't seen him for 10 years since we had get togerther with VB in there.



we met a language school that he learned how to teach Engulish.
I was his student and of course still now.


He is Darryl and Tonny from AUS.
Darryl is my teacher also that we met same school .
Tonny is his friend .they are too muscle. He is bigger than before we met.

Chinatsu know him and we got togerther about 4 years ago .
I wanted if we could have a time ,we had a same time at OWL ,like a alumni association.
But Darryl was busy and go to HAKONE next day.
He was holding TORATA.

23rd Nov.
Evryone came to OWL who they were taught Engulish by Chad.

and Chad 's family


His daughter is Stella. so cute! lovely!
My wife is Chinatsu. sooo cute also ! lovely! Ha Ha ・・・・ 


A good old memory rushed into our mind.
Stella loves Torata . it was good international community for them.

Dear my Big teacher Chad and Darryl.
Thanks for coming to Japan.we had a special time with you and remembered I was in AUS.
Hope, we 'll have a good time again and all is going well for us.
Cheers mate!!



0 件のコメント: