2014/10/21

What's your achievements ?

"What's your achievements  ?"
It is a question that I have received in the interview of the hotel 14 years ago in AUS.
I welcomed Australian guests last night.
They are parents of my friends who He is owner and bartender at Sydney.

He came to Bar Owl with his friends two years ago.
They were interested in the Owl when they came to here and had a good time until late .
Then, he always introduce to OWL his friends and customers from AUS.
Certainly, it's a long distance from AUS to Japan but He shorten this distance always.

This time ,He introduced his parents and friend.
They are very elegant, gentleI and full of tenderness.
It was a short time but  we enjoyed everything last night.

In the meantime,  his dad gave me the wonderful words.
One of them that I told them my Australian life 14y ago,
It is the story of when I was interviewed for hotels job in Australia.
It was a tough interview, 
becaus I did not have the English skills enough to understand their English
But I'll never forget this question.

"What's your achievement ."

I did not know the meaning of this word,
but I had to answer to them and so I talked a lot of answers anyway.
because I wanted to do if there is an answer in that.

Anyway, when I told him such a experience,
His dad gave me the greatest answer.


"My achievement is my two children."


I was impressed by his answer, and  became my answer.
And, I've found the another answer.


"What's your achievement ."


My achievements is two children and Bar OWL where there are a wonderful encounter .

Thanks Col and Jane and Ed.

Best regards



 

0 件のコメント: